An Elizabethan collar or cone is a protective medical device. Shaped like a truncated cone, its purpose is to prevent the animal from biting or licking at its body or scratching at its head or neck while wounds or injuries heal.
The device is generally attached to the pet's usual collar passed through holes punched in the sides of the plastic. The neck of the collar should be short enough to let the animal eat and drink.
- Translucent material is used.
- Can add normal collar with this E- Collar
- Adjustable length
- Translucent Polyacrylic plastic sheet with elastic piping
- Min neck size - 12.5 Inches approx
- Max neck size - 15.5 Inches approx
- Width of collar - 7 Inches